I have taken a couple of months off writing on this site to focus on other things. However, I’ve still been appearing on various podcasts. The most recent one was on the Troubleshooting Agile podcast, titled “The Trouble With Agile Training”.
This session was hosted by my friends Douglas Squirrel and Jeffrey Frederick – I recently reviewed their excellent Agile Conversations book on this site.
In the podcast, we discussed:
- Why cookie-cutter agile approaches don’t work
- The various pitfalls with “out of the box” agile training
- How some agile training is good but it requires good context and proper follow up
- How agile coaches sometimes just need to move on
- The centuries it will take before we know the “right” way to do agile software development
- There may not even be a right way to do agile at all
I hope you enjoy it!